2012年2月19日星期日

My Shopping Expenience at Louis Vuitton Outlet Store

On my birthday my hubby took me to Leeds to visit the Louis Vuitton outlet, I didn't have a budget as such but I was not allowed to spend thousands.
As soon as I saw this bag I knew it was the one, it felt like when I was getting me wedding dress, you just know when it's the one.
I settled for cheap Louis Vuitton handbags, from the current 2008 Beverly collection range. This stunning little clutch bag has a clasp that closes the bag and is engraved with the signature Louis Vuitton brand logo.
The bag is dark brown with little beige LV logos all over it and gold/ brass detail buckles, it also comes with a removable strap so you can use it as a clutch or a shoulder bag.
The bag is fully lined with a suede material, similar to a shammy leather and has a cowhide trimming around the bag and on the strap.
This bag consists on one main compartment and a smaller zipped inside pocket, attached to this pocket was a leather cowhide tag that displayed my bags unique serial number.
Although this bag is a lot smaller than I would usually go for at only 10inch x 4.7inches long and 1.8 inches wide. I adore it and I will only use it on special occasions, as I can only fit so much into it.
If this amazing bag wasn't enough it came with its own protective Louis Vuitton dust bag to protect it when it is not in use, and it was wrapped up perfectly in a Louis Vuitton outlet store that was made of thick card and embossed with the brand name, then neatly finished with cream LV branded ribbon.
I also got all of the authenticity cards and paperwork to correspond with my brand spanking new Louis.
Lastly as I was leaving the shop the authentic Louis Vuitton outlet informed me that they do s repair service, so if I damaged my bag in any way they could fix it for me. I didn't even know Louis Vuitton offered this service so I learned something I didn't know about Louis Vuitton.

没有评论:

发表评论